From the sublime to the ridiculous! If you haven't headed out don't start. I have been down to the site and near white-out conditions prevail. No eagles spotted and I have deferred the 8:30 feeding for the time being.
The forecast is not good: snow throughout the day. I will monitor and if visibility improves and the eagles return to the site I will feed later today. For locals, I will give some notice for those brave souls that want to venture out. For those from further afield I think it would be safer to scrub for today.